Thursday, June 28, 2012

Red or Black Licorice Drops - Yummy by Elva on Etsy


Red or Black Licorice Drops - Yummy by Elva on Etsy

Etsy Treasury: Red or Black Licorice Drops - Yummy

My earrings were featured in this treasury by another member on Etsy.  They are the black and white ones on the top left side with the black swirl on a white background.  I really enjoy making jewelry and was excited to see a piece of mine featured.  Each one of the pieces shown in this treasury was made by a member of the Caribbean Team on Etsy.  I make treasuries for the team, too.  When I get a chance, I will post some of them.  The ones that I make are usually about half members of the Caribbean team and half from other sellers on Etsy.

Here is a photo of just my earrings.

 
What do you think?  Are you a person who likes large earrings or small ones?  Please share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment