Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome to the new blog from JDNatlady's Creations.  I am Aquannette Chinnery, and I design and make all of the handmade items sold by JDNatlady's Creations, LLC on St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, USA.  Here I hope we will be able to discuss and interact regarding the creative process, arts and crafts, fine art, and whatever else might be related to those topics or even sometimes a broader range of topics.  I will also provide news about new products by JDNatlady's Creations, as well as blog posts, features, and other items about JDNatlady's Creations or other artisans, craftspersons, and artists that I find interesting or that are doing nice creative work. I hope you'll join in and share information so that together we may all grow stronger and better and what we do.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment