Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall wedding finds on Etsy in my latest treasury

Here are some fall wedding goodies that I found on Etsy and created a treasury with them.  Actually, I was inspired to do this because I wanted to do a team challenge for the first time.  This was for the Avidteam on Etsy.  Click on the link above the photo to see the treasury. 

A treasury on Etsy is an opportunity for you to select items you like and showcase them in a collection that you curate.  You don't get to put your own items from your Etsy shop in them, but it's nice to feature other sellers/creators. 

Have you ever done a team treasury challenge on Etsy? Do you like making treasuries?  I like making treasuries and like being in them.  What about you?  If you make treasuries, what inspires you to make them?

No comments:

Post a Comment